Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Altered Mixed Media Photo frame..

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Here I'm sharing a altered mixed media photo frame which I have made 2 -3 weeks back on commission, but I didn't get time to blog it earlier...beware..this is a picture heavy post...:)

Here we go...


To make this mixed media photo frame:
  • I took a wooden photo frame of photo size 8 by 6 inches and covered it with white Gesso twice and let it air dry. 
  • Once it dried completely, I stenciled the whole photo frame with Stamplorations "foiled again" stencil using monte marle modelling paste from Itsy Bitsy and once again let it air dry completely.
  • After that I arranged all my embellishment ( flowers, chip board embellishments, beads and Love word die cut (from winnie & walter) ) as shown in the pic and adhered the same with glue gun and covered the whole thing with white gesso. 
  • Now , my base was ready for some fun coloring , I used four acrylics colors ( Sea Blue, Purple, Turquoise, Gold)  and colored it till I was satisfied. 
  • After that I sprayed it with Itsy Bitsy's Golden alcohol spray for the shimmer
  • Finally, when it was dried, I covered the whole thing with modge podge to protect it.
Here are some close ups....






I hope you like it..

Playing along with:


Mixed Media Place - June Challenge -I got inspired by colors..



STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge with their product - "foiled again" stencil.



Scrapki-wWyzwaniowo July 2017 Challenge - Beauty


Altered Eclectics - July Challenge
Love to create - Challenge 14 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
Studio75 - Challenge 6 - home decoration

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #38 "Altered Embellishments"


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal

7 comments:

  1. Wow! A stunning frame, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I loved the textures and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Deepti. The coloyrs and layers of detail are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow again thanks for playing with MMP and scrapki this month xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful frame deco Deepti, especially colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...