Hope you are doing great!!
Here I am back with a cute card....I bought this cute Kitty stamp set almost 3 months back,, finally I got the chance to ink it.. Actually this is my first stamp set with Kitties...Yippee...Aren't they cute... :).. I really adore them..
So... Here is my card...
To make this card:
- I took A2 size fleece white card stock of 270 gsm from Itsy Bitsy which they have sent me to try ( that was my happy mail ;))...I just love the texture it has...you see the close up pic for that...
- After that, I distress inked the heart by masking the rest of the card stock. Splattered some water for the interest.
- In the mean time, stamped the cute images from Purrfect Birthday Stamp set, colored it with gansai tambi water colors and fussy cut it and adhered it to my card stock with double sided tape.
- Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.
- Finally, finished it by adding some silver sequins from Itsy Bitsy.
Here are some more pics...
Hope you like it..
Playing along with:
Just Us Girls #401-Trend Week
Challenge #87 CASE With Your Own Twist - CASing Cornelia- I got inspired with layout.
Take It Make It Challenge: July
That's Crafty Challenge - anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by!!!